TrueThinker

Mini Dayz 2 iOS Bugs - SERIOUS BUG

What on earth is wrong with Mini Dayz 2 iOS version anyway?

Last night I started a Raid session on my own entering Malinovka Factory, just before the game leave the Base screen and enter the Raid screen, it gave a box saying that the game data is not synchronized.  But then, it enter the Raid session OK.  After I finish the Raid, it again says game data is not synchronized.  So, I restart the game but it give the same game data is not synchronized message and refused to go pass the loading screen.  I have to uninstalled the game, and then reinstalled it again.  After the reinstall, it ask if I want to load my current online account, yes sure, I proceed and the game seems to work fine and I started a few Raid sessions without problems.

This afternoon, I started a new Raid session again, entering Malinovka Factory, it worked fine and I opened the secret chest and got some loot including:
- Pliers x 2
- Road Sign

But when I finish the Raid, the game said something that it detected an unauthorized client modification, and told me all my loot from this Raid session is forfeited, and warned me that my account could be banned from such action!!!  I never cheated, how on earth did I cheat?  I am playing on iOS and the game is downloaded from App store!!!!!!!!!!

I started another Raid session on Malinovka Factory again, to my surprise, it give me the same stupid message box, saying that it detected an unauthorized client modification, and told me all my loot from this Raid session is forfeited!!!!!!!!!!  So now every Raid session I start will be detected as a cheated session???  What on earth is going on???  How to fix this stupid error caused by a broken game???

I PLAYED IT FAIR & SQUARE ON IOS, GAME DOWNLOADED FROM APP STORE WITHOUT MODIFICATION, I NEVER CHEATED, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!