Sign in to follow this  
Stinky_Cracker

Extractions

Im having troubles with my UH-60. I want my sniper to get picked up from my UH-60 but the problem is the UH-60 just hovers in the air, Ive tried to synchronize the waypoints and using helipads but nothing works. Any answers or suggerstions would be greatly appreaciated, Thanks!

Okay, I hate the way the helicopter unload and load waypoints work. I always have problems with it, so maybe I can help you with some of my solutions.

First of all, if you took an empty helicopter, named it, and placed two pilots in it with the "moveindriver" command, then you are fucked. There's nothing you can do. I advise you to delete the empty helicopter and the two pilots, and create a manned helicopter instead. It sucks, I know, but oh well.

Now, if it isn't an empty helicopter, then I don't know what the problem is. I suggest trying to put an invisible H where you want it to land, but that shouldn't fix the problem.

Is the sniper a player, or is he an artificial intelligence? If he is an artificial intelligence, is he in the player's squad?

Yeah the sniper is the player and the heli is already manned and i tried to use an invisble H but i dont know if i did it right. This is how my mission goes, your the sniper he gets into the UH-60 it flys to the lz 1, the heli returns to base. You have to assasinate a general a few clicks off and return to the lz 2. You radio for the UH-60 to come, it finally comes and it just hovers in the air???