Sign in to follow this  
jason211

Reckoning (resistance)

Hi

I need help finishing the "Reckoning" mission of resistance. This is the one where you attack a helicopter base with 2 men.

I've done everything, I think, but when we go back to the village as directed, nothing happens.

I did it like this.

1) Sneaked up on the back of airfield from the beach, took out many troops with sniper rifles, took out a BMP with the RPG.

2)Stole an Mi17 and use it to destroy the base.

3)Drove truck and flew chopper back to village.

No villagers came to hide or meet us, and the final objective of the mission was not reached. I just got one green tick for the first objective. I managed to do a cheat save so I could come to this forum for advice.

Please help!

Jason

Hmm.. I didn't think of that. And since the first part of the mission objectives were fulfilled (green tick), I thought that all I had left to do was to get to the village.

We've been waiting there 5 hours now. Still nobody around. Even the bakery is closed. It's getting light. We're all sitting up in the bus stop.

Ok, I'll try and destroy it, though it saddens me to do it. I was proud of this catch.

How to destroy with no explosives? Might have to eject and let it crash land.

Thanks...

Jason

It was the helicopter I stole. I wasn't allowed to keep it sad.gif I had to destroy it. I could have accepted this if it had stated that the first part of the mission objectives had NOT been fulfilled; but since it stated they were fulfilled (green tick), how was I to know that there was still one more helicopter that needed to be destroyed (the one that I stole)?

Otherwise, this was an excellent mission smile.gif

Jason

I did all the stuff at the start in the airbase, then got in the V-80 and shot the three shilkas that wait to one side of the airport. I eventually got myself shot down, but knowing it was safe I stole the MI-17 and put my squad in it. I then just flew to the village and it completed the mission.

Best way to do this mission is not to use ur AK just take a hand gun and 5 RPGs. Just run with ur head out the sea to the airbase creep up the bank blow the 4 choppers and the BMP. Save and RUN. Anyone who gets in ur way can be hit with a handgun and THEN u can nick an AK. First time I did this mission it took me ages to work out there was a V-80 in the hanger which I couldent see.