Sign in to follow this  
EEK

Swiss m109 kawest

well i was just browsing some web sites when i found this nice looking addon http://membres.lycos.fr/swissmod/ scroll down its at the bottom of the page havent tried it yet just giving everyone a heads up.

Yeah i just found that out it also looks like you need there leopard for some reason the tracks and wheels are not textured unless you have it.But it does have a real good model and textures i just hope they update it.

After many hours of testing i can say this is the best m109 available. The gunners sight not working is a big problem but can be overlooked no pun intended biggrin.gif the rest of this addon is really good the model is detailed and the textures are good but a little too dark. You can do indirect fire by using a spotter like a black op with laser near too the target he will spot the target for you while your a few thosand meters away. Then you tell the gunner to fire simple. This also allows you to fire from behind small hills this can be helpful because the enemy tanks cant shoot back. All in all its a great addon apart from a few small bugs.

Here are some pictures of this beast

M109.jpg

M109b.jpg