Steelcrash42

Connection failed or infinite loading screen on a server I was once able to play on

Hello everyone, I had recently started to get back into exile and I decided to start fresh on a new server. I was able to play on this server for several days with no problems but recently on February 22 it started to not let me load in, whenever I launch arma from the A3 launcher it just locks me into the exile/militarized loading screen at around 10FPS (which my game usually loads stuff with over 100 FPS at least) and the loading progress bar doesn’t even appear and the bottom captions and picture never changes, I’ve also tried launching the server from the in game’s explorer with all of the needed mods loaded and after a few seconds it just says connection failure.

Ive uninstalled and reinstalled all the mods (I even repaired and checked dependencies for every mod) and  uninstalled and reinstalled the whole game and I still have this problem, I highly doubt it’s my connection because it has one of the best pings out of the other servers I play on and I’m still able to play on some other exile servers and vanilla servers, so I’m thinking it’s an out of date mod problem because a mod may have been updated but not updated for the server or just me because there’s still loads of people playing on the server.

Please help any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank You