Sign in to follow this  
ciecato

Animation executed before the game start

I made an animation for my kubelwagen, this animation is used to close or open the hood of this car.

Now i want to make two version of it for the game the one that start with hood closed, and you can opend and reclose as you prefer, (this one i have). But i want to do also a version that starts with hood opened, this mean i have to satart the opening animation (or to execute the opening action) before thr game start, so when i enter in the game my kubel has already the hood opened, and the first command i can execute is the closing one. Thre is something that can be useful to do this? A script?

Thanks smile.gif

You can use the "init" event handler. That will open it on startup. Depending on the lenght of the animation you can see maybe the hood opening, but it is the only way to get it working, except you want to use another model.

Guest BratZ

Or you can just leave the hood open within the model,it will start open and the peeps will need to close it first

hmmm thanks Rastavovich, it is what i need... i'm not interested if at starting you see the hood opening... it isn't a problem... but i don't know nothing about script sad.gif do you have an exaple on how to use this "init" eventhandler?

Thanks smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

class EventHandlers

{

init = "_this select 0 animate [""Closehoodanimationname"", 1]";

};

<span id='postcolor'>

must be in the vehicle config of the car.