Pazhenko

Config file help (firt mod hopefully)

So I am trying to do a retexture mod for now of the independent uniform and would like to now how to do the config file, here is the catch I dont want to create a faction or unit I just want the uniforms to be available like the TRKY mod (Multi-play uniforms), but I don´t know what to put in the config file.

The idea is to always start from an object. you have to create a new class that builds on an existing class to simplify your life. so you just have to modify the specific

An example. I declare my addon in the existing class and then I look for the class that includes all the vest for example to add another personalized vest by leaning on an existing vest.

class CfgPatches
{
	class Project_Numb_3
	{
		units[]=
		{
			"cba_accessory"
		};
		weapons[]={};
		requiredVersion=0.1;
		requiredAddons[]={};
	};
};

I call the class that I want to use as an example. we will take class class I_soldier_F. it is the class of the uniforms for example but it can be anything as long as it is the same thing as your Equipment.

class I_soldier_F;
class CfgVehicles
{

class Mymod_uniform_sexy: I_soldier_F
	{
		scope=1;
		camouflage=0.40000001;
		model="\A3\characters_F\BLUFOR\b_soldier_01.p3d";
		hiddenSelectionsTextures[]=
		{
			"\Numb_3\multicam.paa"
		};
	};
   };

for more details, go in your editor, attribute, explorer and he will open you all the classes of the game. you can also right click on an object and go to log> class you will see all the attributes and class on which it depends. dailleur they are very good example.

• Thanks 2