Sign in to follow this  
novainfuse

Bad module Info crash on custom map load - Eden editor

I have done some searching for this, but it all seems to link bad to a memory issue...and I have tried doing all of the fixes for that. 

Basically, I think I knocked something in the code when I was poking around the mission file (Maybe when I was removing a unit associated with a mod I no longer wanted??). When I try to load the mission, I get an error that says "Bad Module Info Crashed" - it is only with this map. I spent maybe over 100 hours making this map, so any help with this will be greatly appreciated...

I have attached a copy of the crash report... If anyone could help me with this it would be amazing... I'll even name my unborn child after you! 

This seems like the primary errors

13:00:58 codenamemuteki.Altis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item360/Entities/Item5.type: Unknown enum value SeekAndDestroy

13:00:58 codenamemuteki.Altis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item1904.type: Vehicle class arifle_Mk20C_F no longer exists

13:00:58 codenamemuteki.Altis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item2080/Entities/Item7.type: Unknown enum value SeekAndDestroy

13:00:58 codenamemuteki.Altis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item2248/Entities/Item6.type: Unknown enum value SeekAndDestroy

13:00:58 codenamemuteki.Altis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item2249/Entities/Item6.type: Unknown enum value SeekAndDestroy

13:00:58 codenamemuteki.Altis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item2250/Entities/Item8.type: Unknown enum value SeekAndDestroy