Sign in to follow this  
clay_more

object builder ignoring applied texture

hi, lately i finished a model and wanted to do a quickport to see if the proportions fit in first person. i used an old p3d managed to get working correctly as a base and changed only the pilot lod and the 1. lod to the new model. however trying to import the unchanged old p3d doesnt work anymore for some reason and in the modified p3d i mentioned o2 doesnt even show the applied texture despite it being a 24 bit tga in 512x512 pixel (i tried jpg as well as paa formats saved from texview 2). Mikeros pboproject logs give me an "unrecognized texture type" error and a "disabled shadow lod" (which is literally a triangulated box with sharp edged, i applied them both for pilot lod and 1. lod, geo and fire geo lods are present as well). Ingame the gun kind of works, it can shoot, change mags but has no sound or bullet impact and is invisible.

I wanted to put off asking for help as long as possible so i can learn to solve issues by myself wherever possible but im really stuck on this one as i have no idea why on earth the tool doesnt work properly. Heres the whole project file:

https://www.file-upload.net/download-13033704/spec_melta_imp.7z.html

Please help me, i cant do nothing if even the most essential tools dont work...