Sign in to follow this  
Two-Tu

Question: How do I trigger a waypoint plus "get out of vehicle" afterwards?

Hello!

I wanted to create following scenrio: Upon reaching a certain area, a vehicle somewhere else with units aboard will start moving to point A and unloads the units there. The units will then proceed on foot to point B.

I have managed to set the "Transport Unload" waypoint so far. I have synced this waypoint to a trigger, which should activate once a "BLUFOR (me) is present". However, the vehicle will already start moving once the scenario starts, without me being present in the triggering area.

How do I do this right? And who should I select to set the waypoint to point B? The vehicle? Or should I take the units out of the vehicle, assign them to point B, and then put them back into the vehicle?

Thanks in advance!

Oops, messed around with the color of the text. Fix:

Hello!

I wanted to create following scenario: Upon reaching a certain area, a vehicle somewhere else with units aboard will start moving to point A and unloads the units there. The units will then proceed on foot to point B.

I have managed to set the "Transport Unload" waypoint so far. I have synced this waypoint to a trigger, which should activate once a "BLUFOR (me) is present". However, the vehicle will already start moving once the scenario starts, without me being present in the triggering area.

How do I do this right? And who should I select to set the waypoint to point B? The vehicle? Or should I take the units out of the vehicle, assign them to point B, and then put them back into the vehicle?

Thanks in advance!

Add the triggered waypoint for your vehicle just a few feet in front of it, making your intended waypoint the second waypoint. The truck will budge a few feet, and then wait for the trigger.