Sign in to follow this  
Recipient

How do i paradrop?

In my newest mission I want Western soldiers to parachute out of a Blackhawk along the southern coast of Kolgujev. I forget what I am supposed to do to get this to happen.

I've searched the forums for the script, but to no avail.

Now I am left to draw a blank, and I am now wondering if someone could render assistance to this situation?

Recipient

I don't know but there needs to be a permenate post with all the best scripts inside ready to copy & paste. I hate the way some people make it all seem like brain surgery so they look like Einstiens. Face it people its what amounts to a cheat code. confused.gif I for one am just like this guy searching around for this stuff. Do us all a favor please somebody compile a list [and have it exact] of all these codes and how to implemts codes into OFP. I'm not even sure how or where to enter the scripts. Thankfully I'm not the only one confused. Post the list of "great Ofp" scripts so we can all share in your brilliance! Sorry I just had to say that. No harm meant to the manny people who comtribute to these great forums. tounge.gif