Sign in to follow this  
GSTAVO

[HELP]Remove all attachments from a weapon

Hi, I want to remove all optics and other attachments from a weapon, I've tried remove all relacioned to this but BIS stuff keep avaliable for the weapon in arsenal. 

I'll appreciate any help. 

On 6/8/2017 at 9:33 AM, BSOC_Gustavo said:

Anyone? =(

What is the gun your trying to remove the attachments from and what attachments are they ?

20 minutes ago, uriki9 said:

What is the gun your trying to remove the attachments from and what attachments are they ?

It's a m16A2 that I'm woking on, for now I want to remove the Scopes and side rail attachments.

Later I'll add the adapter so it will be compatible with picatinny rail acessories. But for now it isin't compatible with none of BIS attachments, so I want to remove then.

6 hours ago, BSOC_Gustavo said:

It's a m16A2 that I'm woking on, for now I want to remove the Scopes and side rail attachments.

Later I'll add the adapter so it will be compatible with picatinny rail acessories. But for now it isin't compatible with none of BIS attachments, so I want to remove then.

so they are not attached to the gun you just want the option for them in the menu to be gone ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, uriki9 said:

so they are not attached to the gun you just want the option for them in the menu to be gone ?

Yeah, I've already removed the proxies from P3D.