timongun

fun but to hard

minidayz, when I saw it i was quite excited (since I also play dayz sa). after playing some time i found myself keep dying over and over even on the lowest difficulty. Not being able to survive by a hit from a zombie and then bleeding and no bandages (shirts to shred) is not fun. please make things like bandages, storage (sewing kits to repair your storage/clothing) and food just a bit more common. Also don't add different difficulty's, that is just stupid and no one cares for it, just make it one balanced difficulty. this would in my opinion make the game allot more fun to play and even worth money! I know for sure i am not the only one who thinks like this and if you have any tips so the game would be less hard leave a comment. 

have a noice day!

Timongun

to add

a game can be hard and that can make it fun, like dayz sa. its hard in sa to find food and gear because you need to find them and gotta have some luck. But when a game becomes to hard that skill isnt a factor anymore it is just going to be a bad game. not being able to avoid zombies or run away from zombies is stupid. please change the zeds because it ruiins the game. 

have a noice day!