FPApple

Underbelly Australia Life - Monetization

I was a Donator on Underbelly the Australian server, but when i was playing i noticed the donator shops they got in the server have a wider variety of guns which are better than the default weapons and you also have different vehicles in the shop which can put other players at a disadvantage. So they are using a the donating to give certain players a advantage over others and the guns are to Overpowered at the donator shop compared to the ones at the normal player shop

IP:  103.193.80.26:2334

Port: 2334

Teamspeak: ts.underbellyarma.com

I have recently playing on the sever with FPApple and I am a non donator.  I find it very hard to play because donators get about 20 more overpowered weapons then non donators.  If you donate you are able to use about 50 more clothing items, 20 more guns, 15 more cars and about 5-10 helicopters.  Also when you buy some of the vehicles as a donator they will be either half the price or lower then a normal shop as if you were not a donator.  I find this very unfair and very hard to do anything on the server.  Also if you are banned they keep the money and don't give any of it back.

Regards, CharlieMate1234

This forum posts are useless. Better report them right away but I doubt they'll ever get in trouble anyway.