Sign in to follow this  
SK2K

Haha!

I came on the forum for a reason but I can't remember what it was now, but as I'm here I'll take the opportunity to laugh at how poorly they're handling the amount of downloads of the "Ultimate Upgrade".

The whole site is timing out all over the place, pictures aren't loading and half the forums are ****ed. Maybe it's because I'm in remote old suffolk, england but i think it's probably cos they weren't prepared for the inevitable trillion (exaggeration) downloads they were immediately gonna get.

That's what you get for calling something the "ultimate upgrade" and making it 38MB's big.

Anyway, If you're sensible you'll go and download it off CNET, ZDNET or something like that cos these guys can't handle all these downloads.

Ha ha.

Just chill. It only lasted for a day. I'd rather they use the money for developement than extra bandwidth that only gets used when there is a patch.

Well, the upgrade is one executable file so I guess it´s 38 MB or nothing because you cant compress a executable more than once I´m pretty sure.