Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Internalediting group

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (m16a2m203 @ Oct. 23 2002,14:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When the site does come back up, hopefully soon the link is

InternalEditing

There have been several models in the works including the B17 and a Japanese Tank  smile.gif . The relief data for Iwo Jima from 1945 has been completed and texturing on it should begin soon if PLANKe would ever contact me  mad.gif

I believe we would also like to include existing addons of that era. If you have made an addon and would like to "donate it to the cause" of this pack please send an email to Soul. Thanks

gren

OJR<span id='postcolor'>

nah.. think BD canceled sumdomains...

great work so far! smile.gif

is there a possibility to give the gunner control of all turrets and machineguns at the same time so that they can be turned at the same direction? since there can be only one gunner in vehicles this could be a way to simulate the whole bomber crew. wink.gif

@[TU]$33ker

It is impossible as the plane class cannot have turnable gunner possitions, not even one.

@frk19732001

They will be edited soldier models with new textures

We are also working on american troops at the moment smile.gif

FatJoe has completed a new weapon smile.gif see screenshots:

springfield1.jpg

springfield2.jpg

And again <b>FatJoe</b> has finished another amaizing model, the M1 Garand D. It is a scoped sniper version of the M1 Garand and was only produced in limited numbers a total of 6796 rifles (together with the C model). Here is a picture to feast yuo eyes on:

m1garand2.jpg

looking great awsome brilliant extremely good keep up the good work guys waiting for the all thing to come out

thanks biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Soul_Assassin @ Nov. 08 2002,20:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And again <b>FatJoe</b> has finished another amaizing model, the M1 Garand D. It is a scoped sniper version of the M1 Garand and was only produced in limited numbers a total of 6796 rifles (together with the C model). Here is a picture to feast yuo eyes on:

m1garand2.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

hey i've seen those rifles yesterday on world.guns.ru

those textures are photo-realistic! smile.gif

Garand

springfield

*****OXYGEN MANUAL PART I********

I have uploaded the first part of the unofficial Oxygen manual. So far this part is for beginners and it covers the following parts:

- Installations and any problems with it

- Explanation of interface

- Info on:

- Primitives

- Faces

Download [ HERE ]