Sign in to follow this  
silentghoust

Pathfinder's Server. Zeus Ops

Server IP: 104.192.226.186:2327
Greetings, I would like to post about my recently open server. Focusing specifically Zeus game play. The server is built as a alternative to the glitch, and sometimes toxic Zeus public servers.

To facilitate growth in my server/group. I will be Zeusing all weekend around 5:00P.M PST. Feel free to drop me a line on Discord if you want to play earlier though!

Features include 

• Igload/R3F logistics. Load fortifications using R3F, load statics, ammo, and vehicles with Igload
  • Advancing slignload/towing. Note, slignloading is set for realistic setting(no MBT lifting)
  • Apex Revive enabled
  • Flare fix for players, allowing for none-NVG operations.
  • Achilles mod enabled*

Server Rules

• These rules, particuarlly the behavior and speech ones. Apply to all parts of Pathfinders, even the TS3 and Discord servers. Failing to follow these rules will result up to a permanent ban.
  • No team killing
  • No racist, homophobic, or sexist remarks
  • No exploiting either known or unknown glitches
  • No trolling
  • Not reading the rules is not a excuse on behavior.
  • If your Zeus and need to go AFK you must do so under these conditions.
  • Be afk no more then 5mins
  • Have the moderator continue the session
  • Failure to meet these conditions can result in being kicked from Zues, or possibly banned from zues if it becomes a habit.

Missions

• Zeus Company, a AAF coop focused mission. Featuring a starting base, that has a large fortification depot.
  • Close Diplomacy, a PvP dynamic mission. Featuring Trident module support that allows CSAT/NATO to work together. Or choose to open diplomatic hostilities!

About Pathfinders

We are a public group that is semi-casual that puts focus on providing great game play both for players and as Zeus. Organization and critical thinking skills is highly promoted within our group. At the same time, we don't force our players to abide by specific roles or mission settings. You can join our group here, for all the latest news and announcements. I also recently started a Discord server as well!