Sign in to follow this  
PicVert

Proxy name...and positions

1. - I'm making a Tank and I would know how to make proxy in O2, (name and position).

I saw a tut for a jeep, but I saw too, the demo file of BMP.p3d. And the proxy is in the jeep but out of the BMP.

Where I can place it on my tank (Commander; Gunner ; Driver) ?

2. - Can I take the same name of BMP proxy like proxydriverout.01 (or somthing like that) or other one?

THX for help or link confused.gif

Well for the outside model ull have to use proxydriverout and so on if you like the function TURN OUT in the game. For interiors however u can use gunner driver proxies.

To create a proxy in Oxygen go to Create> Proxy... then type in the name of the existing proxy or your own. If you make our own proxies then you'll have to define them in the config.cpp

Thank you.

But where I can find the name of all proxy?

ex : for a tank with gunner commander driver, do I make out and inside proxy or just one of these ?

sorry I don't have image know.

THX sad.gif

IN the resolution LODs you put the ouside proxys and in the driver-View /gunner-View / commander-View LOD's you put inside proxys.

See under, where is the place for the proxy confused.gif

panzer.jpg

Please help.

PicVert

just place them somwhere and go check ingame if they are standing right if not go back to o2 and move them in the right place go look again on ofp and if not again edit smile.gif

If you copy all the p3d files from Flashpoint into your viewer/data3d folder, you will be able to see the proxies in bulldozer.

I don't think so.

Beacause, the p3d of the game is in odol format, could'nt open it in O2 light.