Sign in to follow this  
Psycho1

How to use unpbo

How do you get UnPBO to work?  When you select a file to open it doesn't do anything.  No button to press to decompress it, nothing. Do you have to use the command prompt?  Help greatly appreciated.

If Unpbo is Pbo Decryptor 1.5 by Amalfi (the program name is unpbo.exe) , you just have to click on Open File written in black , then you will have to point the pbo you want to decompress , then Open

After that , just click on Decompress word that is now written in balck (it was in gray before you select the file to unpbo) , it will do the job.

If what you call unpbo is not pbo decryptor 1.5 , you can find it here for 190 ko

http://opflashpoint.org/downloads/maptools/pbo_decryptor15.zip

After I select the pbo and open it, I still can't click on decompress.......it stays gray.

Hmmm, I guess it just didn't like a few of the missions I was trying to decompress. I have version 1.5 which has support for resistance but several of the Nogova missions still wouldn't work.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Psycho1 @ Nov. 06 2002,12:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmmm, I guess it just didn't like a few of the missions I was trying to decompress.  I have version 1.5 which has support for resistance but several of the Nogova missions still wouldn't work.<span id='postcolor'>

UnPBO creates a separate log file for each mission you unpack. Did you check it for the mision that you tried to unpack? confused.gif

It won't give me the option to decompress them. Only a few of the Nogova missions will actually work with unpbo.