Sign in to follow this  
militarypolice

Arma 3 1.62 update question on mods that broke because of it.

So,

I'm just wondering before I give up on it, why do you guys think the mission can no longer find the objects? Nothing has changed in the environment. Only the 1.62 update. I now get  No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds.j198_ftb' but the .exe hasn't changed (for mod parameters) and it worked before. I was getting a lot of Land_wgl_ issues saying that wgl objects doesn't exist, so I removed all of wgl objects (29 Palms Map). I fix it up and put it back on the server and now I get  No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds.j198_ftb' as the only issue as to why it wont run. I get on the server and I can get to player slot selection. Server loads the map then  No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds.j198_ftb' kicks right back to player slot selection. This is ONLY on dedicated servers. I can run a client hosting session, and it all works fine, as well as in Single Player. But when I go to dedicated it starts to break.

I'm running the latest version of CBA on both client and server same for CUP_Terrains as well. I'm lost now.

I just need suggestions from some who maybe more knowledgeable then me.

Thanks.