Sign in to follow this  
DamnRelentless

Searching for a partner for new King of the Hill Tanoa (Scripting knowledge)

Dear Users,

as you may now Apex will start soon (11th of July as I know) and I really wanna make a King of the Hill server or in my case King of the Jungle.

The main point is that I don't want a Samatra because I don't like this money system. I am making a game mode with extDB2 (maybe later extDB3) which only gives you xp and you can get vehicles or weapons if you have the right rank.

Why King of the Jungle?

Well, because Apex brings Tanoa to ArmA 3 it's a great oppertunity to make a mission with jungle fights. Therefor it's even harder to get kills with vehicles so infantry only players will have fun too. That's the first thing I wanna make and I already finished the map (battlezone etc.) and some codes. After we finished the main server structur we also could make mission rotating so maybe there would be King of Gorgetown or something like that if there are player that do not like jungle fights.

I hope anybody is interested in helping me and if you got any questions you can ask me here. I will answer asap.

Greetz Relentless

Hi Relentless,

I am happy to hear you great idea, to creat a King of the Jungle. I am also very interessted in alternatives of sa-matra game mods.

I found in git an open source King of the Hill project: https://github.com/DeadP4xel/SealDrop-KotH

Maybe the developer is also interessted to develop a tanoa king of the hill.

At the moment we have one Sa-Matra KOTH Infantry HC Server Altis. But our community is very interessted to host an alternativ mission.

Please add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197974213982/

Bye, RG

Chris