Sign in to follow this  
Cpt_Robertson

Realunits seeking beta testers

Greets everyone.

As some of you may already know, AaronAsh is taking a break from working on the RealUnits pack at the moment, but in the meantime we (The Sentinel Team) have been given permission to continue development of this excellent mod, albeit at a slower pace now that AaronAsh is busy with other projects.

At the moment we're looking to recruit some more Beta Testers to add to our team - we've already got enough in development and Mission design, but just need more Players to help spot any bugs that may crop up, as well as to play online with the rest of the team on a regular basis.

If you're seriously into Realism in OFP and don't mind the 13Mb download that comes with the initial Realism pack (Textures have been removed from most of the units to save space/time for the 56Kers until the next official release.) then give either myself an E-mail at Robertson@mars-command.fsnet.co.uk or ICQ me on #21563904, or Chuck Kennett on #77225411.

Thanks, and all the best.

P.S. Special thanks go out to SelectThis, Tigershark, Kegetys and anyone else I might have forgotten (lol) for all their help, support over the months and for helping to make the OFP Editing community what it is today.