robbyj

How to delete placed structures and waypoints

While this seems like a simple question, I have just purchased a %60 mechanical keyboard which does not include a "delete" key. I have looked through the bindings in arma 3, but I don't see any option remacro the delete key. 

Is there a 'fn' key? if there is its quite likely that key canbe used in combination with another one to mimic the 'delete' key press.

Otherwise you could try control + x (which is th shortcut for cut, at least on windows) and itwill delete the objects (but also saves em to clipboard, no biggie though when you copy something else it'll erase that stuff)

Is there a 'fn' key? if there is its quite likely that key canbe used in combination with another one to mimic the 'delete' key press.

Otherwise you could try control + x (which is th shortcut for cut, at least on windows) and itwill delete the objects (but also saves em to clipboard, no biggie though when you copy something else it'll erase that stuff)

Thank's for the quick reply austin! control x works perfectly for my needs. I do have an FN key, but the keyboard I bought has very little English instructions and I am suprised I even figured out how to switch it from wired, to bluetooth mode. (turned out to be FN + Win then FN + Tab) most people return the keyboard, because they don't know how to set it up. https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1427This is the keyboard I have, maybe someone else who has the same one could tell me how they use it. :)