x - extracting server (binary)

x - extracting tolower.cpp (binary)

Converting OFP directory:

/tmp/ccuNRvNY.o(.eh_frame+0x11): undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0'

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

server-1.85b.shar: line 147979: ./tolower: No such file or directory

Any ideas how to fix?

Rock out.

SGT ROCK... we will be converting your server to Linux as soon as we have determined if it is completely stable. So far so good... our current Linux test server seems to be running good.

Also we will have complete controls available with Linux. It will finally allow our hosts to have complete control. Restart, upload, addons, missions and more...

From your error it looks like you don't have all needed files uploaded to the server. You have to zip your whole OFP® directory and then unzip it on your Linux Server. Also... use small case on the directories (ie /usr/games/ofp)

Anxiously awaiting the linux version of our server, and the ability to do all our own maintenance.....then we can stop bothering you Ed! biggrin.gif

I'll doublecheck my files and make sure I copied everything over correctly. I'm a Linux Novice...just messing around with this for the hell of it.

Rock out.

Your error means that tolower didn't compile, i had the same error. I guess it is caused by using a newer version of gcc (in gcc3.2 c++ is incompatible to older versions). Just compile tolower on another box (with gcc2.96 it worked for me) and delete the "gcc -o tolower tolower.cpp" line from the shar and it should work ok.