Sign in to follow this  
lochar

Is the manned segment almost done?

Hello,

I saw a post on steam saying Nov 30th for final? Does that mean just a few more things for manned missions and done?

While I did enjoy some of it, seems to be lacking alot of things.

Basically no use for resources other than water and soil.

Vehicles have unlimited power yet the rovers can run out?

Some scenarios are more updated than others for needs, like the SP protype crash scenario is only 1 that shows needs icons, some have medical tricorder, others dont.

No maintenance needed on anything other than solar pannels. I understand there is some life support module coming, but hope there was more planned.

No need to setup mining outposts as no need to mine.

I really hope that the manned section will see some love way after nov 30th, I understand the team is small but still, not alot of space sims out there for survival. Its buggy but Mars Colony Simulator is a decent idea of making a martian base as have to provide oxygen,heat,fuel for rovers, food as more than just potatoes.

But if this is all were getting, at least fix some of the issues with game, update all scenarios to current builds with equipment that works with power update, make printer ui alot easier to use. Alth would love a fabrication module that lets us crank out multiples of items instead of 1 at time.

Anyway I rambled enough, I love this setting and really hope more is planned.