Sign in to follow this  
Vojtechsonik

Seeking best 2 player coop experience

Hi there,

As I did not find appropriate topic in this section (or it was hidden by different name,which makes me stupid,but anyways back to topic), I am looking for really good combinations of missions/mods/custom content to play with my friend - something with length ranging from half an hour to hour and half (my friend has short attention span,so thanks god he at least plays ARMA). So far we played some Sniper-Spotter missions,helicopter coop (Blackfoot) and some CQB and basic "shooty-shoot" missions. Something where there is good balance between "linear" and freedom. Any suggestion as to where to look for,what to try will be greatly appreciated. I am specifically interested in cooperation (we did enjoy Altis Armory to try different things - like me with arty and him lasing targets with drone) and ways to enhance immersion (I did not try that nice mod where you do not see whole map because of night),but I do not want to overload my buddy with all the ACE stuff (so realistic yet basic parameters of ACE would be appreciated too). Basically,anything you would recommend or already tried.