Sign in to follow this  
GI44

Help for scouting mission

Hi;

Can anyone offer some advice for the scouting mission in the campaign? I follow the yellow area to find the enemy camp and when I get there nothing happens. I've runn all over the map looking for a camp. I see the 5-6 enemy guys near the mountain. Basically, no matter where I go it never says objective complete. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks GI44

The enemy camp is located at De25. Take the Jeep until you are a few areas away. Leave your squad behind and approach this area using your binoculars to locate the camp. As soon as you do quickly get back to the jeep and head back to town. Hope this helps. smile.gif

Dadster

Thanks Dadster! I really enjoy this game - I just have to get better at it smile.gif

Possible Spoiler

Another idea to do is have the jeep turned around to face your camp when you get to the waypoint, or near to it. Have two guys get out, stay on the ground and keep an eye on the approach to the jeep. (Optionally, leave three, which I do)

Now boot around and find that camp and when you do, get out quietly. Sometimes you'll attract the attention of a BMP so when you get out of sight, get up and run, and as you get near the jeep, order your troops to get in it. Get in as the driver and boot it out of there.