Sign in to follow this  
BetterDeadThanZed

Killin Zedz A3 Epoch Takistan server

The KillinZedz PVE Takistan A3 Epoch server is now online! As far as I know, although other people have run Takistan A3 Epoch in the past, this is the ONLY server running Takistan on A3 Epoch currently.

b_560_95_1.png

Required files: You will need the latest version of A3 Epoch as well as the All in Arma Terrain pack. These can be downloaded through A3 Launcher, or from the Epoch downloads page: http://epochmod.com/index.php

IMPORTANT: You must be running the last OFFICIAL STABLE version of Epoch. If you are downloading any sort of "Experimental" builds or builds that are not part of the official stable release presented on the Epoch downloads page, then you will NOT be able to join the server.

Server features:

Starting loadout and spawn selection. You start with a random load out that includes clothes, a rifle, a pistol, 2 mags for each a few small items. You also get to choose where you spawn from a spawn menu accessed through a kiosk at the spawn box.

100% custom trader cities. Since this isn't an officially supported map, I had to create my own trader cities. You'll find 5 of them around the map. There are no dynamic traders. All trader cities are safe zones, which ensures that no one kills the traders and to protect the players as they are trading.

z79sLo.jpg

HvRtbv.jpg

IUoDt8.jpg

psf5yt.jpg

8kaums.jpg

WH0PJw.jpg

Player vs Environment ONLY. There is an anti-PVP script that will help protect players from being killed by other players, while also helping the admins notice people who don't want to play by the rules.

NO ANTAGONISTS! There are none of those pesky antagonists to get in your way. The presence of mystical creatures seems a bit far fetched and not something that I feel should be part of my server.

Roaming AI and missions. A3EAI is installed with AI spawning dynamically and static. There are AI helis and land patrols on the map. If the AI spot you on the land or in the air, you will hear about it on your radio! SEMS is running to provide challenging missions to complete. All AI have their faces covered with a rag, so it is recommended you do NOT cover your face!

Armed land and air vehicles. Armed land vehicles and helis have been added.

Custom loot spawns. Loot spawns inside buildings, just like in A2 through a modified loot spawner script that includes all of the Takistan buildings.

Ear Plugs. Ear plugs are automatically inserted when entering vehicles. You can take them out with the scroll menu.

Helicrashes. You will find helicopter crashes around the map. They are easy to spot! Just look for the smoke. At night, you'll be able to spot the fire from a kilometer away or more!

Accelerated time. Time moves at 4x the normal rate, giving a full day/night cycle during the 4 hour restarts.

Repair and rearm at gas stations. For a cost, you can repair and even rearm your vehicles at any gas station.

Phone booths added to all gas stations. Need a place to bank your crypto? Go to the closest gas station and use the phone booth to bank your money!

2zXrjW.jpg

Bright nights. Through the use of color correction, you can actually see at night without NVG's!

ruBGsN.jpg

q5EGj3.jpg

This thread on the Epoch forums is updated as changes are made: http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/35956-killinzedz-pve-takistan-server-with-ai-missions-custom-traders-no-antagonists-and-more-no-pay-to-win/