Sign in to follow this  
dc68

My resistance can't open with cd

The OPF:Resistance cannot open with the CD-Rom.When the CD is in the drive,I open it but it appears "insert the correct CD-Rom,and try again".I what someone to help me.(I have been asked codemasters for support but the suggestion did not work!!!wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (dc68 @ Oct. 09 2002,07:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The OPF:Resistance cannot open with the CD-Rom.When the CD is in the drive,I open it but it appears "insert the correct CD-Rom,and try again".I what someone to help me.(I have been asked codemasters for support but the suggestion did not work!!!wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

with previous addons you had to have the original OFP CD in the drive.

With resistance you'll have to have the Resistance CD in the drive and NOT the original OFP CD.

dunno if this is your problem, but might well be.

/widmak

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (dc68 @ Oct. 09 2002,07:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I open it but it appears "insert the correct CD-Rom,and try again".<span id='postcolor'>

Sounds like an illegal copy to me.

If I'm not mistaken either your cd-rom is unable to read the cd cus of copy-protection , but then you should hear alot of noises from your drive (which you don't mention here)

OR

you're running an illegal copy

What cd-rom drive (brand and model) you got?

-some cd-drives got problem reading some copy-protected discs