Sign in to follow this  
Bernardi6

Got some majorly lagging going on for some times only in vehicles and paradrops

Never had this problem going on but now and then and could be going on for a whole day i got this strange issue.

Everytime im going in to a chopper or try to drive its lagging like crazy. Even when im parachuting it takes like 2 min to get down one meter. But when im on the ground its like nothing happened.

But sometimes its running like clockworth even for a whole day.

So is it a glitch because everyone is talking about lowering the visual range, but tried that to and didnt got problem with that before!!

Hope for some good awnsers because its pissing me off, big time :S

So do you think it's an issue when you're moving fast in the game? Also system specs are always good to mention.

Could be that the HDD is lagging, you've some program in the background that uses it a lot or something. Hard to say really.

Verify cache in your Arma 3 from Steam. Also defrag your HDD.

Try lowering "Object Detail" to low.

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Also, check your temps, may be running hot.

Nope its not that...Think its the servers...because it didnt happend at all on another server i tried today.

Its like its overlagging everytime i jump into a vehicle even if im standing still...When im out its flowing real good again so its strange

---------- Post added at 01:30 ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 ----------

Like i said have been flying choppers for a while with no issues so my computer can take it

So it's not a fps drop but just some desync then?

Dont know but if, its a repetetive dsync that is major for a whole day sometimes. I know some dsyncs and understand em but this is happening directly when i step in to a vehicle and continues untill i get out. The funny thing is for example i can write text and Ts works flaweless as well under this process...Lik ex yesterday i went parashuting and took me like 20 min to get to the ground because it was major lagg and stood almost still in the air. But when i was finally on the ground then no problem....

Edited by Bernardi6