Sign in to follow this  
Nick Seafort

Vehicle Weapon/CM Selection Problems

Hi everyone, both myself and a few other people suffer this issue, but I've not been able to find a result on google for it - don't know whether I'm just using the wrong search terms, or whether it's something peculiar to our games for some reason.

This manifests most often when the gunner for a tank, or the pilot for an attack helo. As the gunner for a tank, I'll be shooting infantry with the coax when suddenly the weapon swaps back to the main cannon - causing me to fire an APFSDS round straight into a cluster of infantry :p Similarly, as the pilot of a helo, I'll find that the CM mode will swap back to the first option sporadically - sometimes causing us to take a missile due to only dropping a single flare rather than a burst. At first I presumed I was just accidentally hitting a keybind, but the more it's happened since it seems to be tied to either the commander/gunner firing or swapping weapons.

Has anyone else suffered this issue, or know of a solution/cause?

[crosspost from Steam Community forumpost with no responses]

Does no one at all have any input on this? Seriously, I know it's not just me and the chances of 3 people in the same community all getting the same issue but no one else anywhere even having heard of it is just absurb...