Sign in to follow this  
TheFalconer

Transportvehiclescount

In the commented config.bin Suma recommended to read I found in the CfgVehicles class two definitions called "transportVehiclesCount" and "transportVehiclesMass", which are set to zero and only overwritten in the CarrierW class to the value of 15. I tried real hard to load a vehicle onto the ship in the game, tried to assign the value to a truck and load another vehicle onto it, even redefined the typicalCargo array and introduced a new class within the truck called TransportVehicles (like TransportMagazines in the Ammobox), but none of these worked to load for example a jeep onto the Ship or the Truck. Of course I introduced several proxies in the p3d called "Cargo", "Trailer", "Car" and so on.

Does anyone know more about this function? I also found some patches for the Carrier which were supposed to enabled the loading or make the ship movable, but neither of these worked...

The reason is: I still try to build a trailer or at least attach my FK20mm Fieldcannon to a truck in order to move it to a new fireposition (something I did quite often during my basic training ;o) )

By the way, is there anything new about that animation thing? I mean, is there any other movement possible than "rotation" (like "translation" or so)?

TheFalconer.