Sign in to follow this  
billsirkill

[SP] Escape from Yaram (Scenario/Mini-campaign Draft)

Good Morning...

This is my first attempt to develop a string of scenarios to form a mini-SP-Campaign. I am looking for input from various experienced scenario producers. I have read and disected many PBOs.

My goal: to get ideas to expand on the following - it can be - storyline/editing. I am a medical person with very little knowledge of editing/scripting. But a very willing student.

The Story so far (I DO NOT HAVE POSTING PRIVELEDGES - HOW DO I ATTACH THE MISSION FOLDER FOR REVIEW): The military’s Joint Contracting Command-Iraq/Afghanistan contracted BlackSONG Technologies Inc., which is the “the only contractor that can currently provide the subject matter expertise needed†for personnel rescue operations. Lieutenant Holmes was loaned to the mission as a Liason Officer. In a most catastrophic helicopter mechanical failure - the team crashed close to Yaram. Lt Holmes was the sole survivor. Taken prisoner by a local tribe of extremists. By overpowering one of his captors in Yaram he managed to escape. He was able to secure a PO7 9mm. The initial mission was to rescue a clergy member being held in Zargabad. He has been tagged to be beheaded within the next 48 hours. Lt. Holmes has intel about a local double agent who may assist in finding the clergyman.

He feels compelled to find the agent and attempt derive a plan to rescue the clergyman.

Scenario Notes: Zargabad is a stronghold for the extremists. Multiple armored and armed units have been on alert since the helicopter crash. Lt Holmes has escaped Yaram and finds himself on the edge of Zargabad (Multiple markers have been set for re-playability). There are 2 ammo boxes that are randomly placed within the city limits.

Things to do:

-Randomly place the double agent in a building - that has knowledge of the location of the clergyman. Need to have the scenario trigger the whereabouts of the clergyman when the double agent is found by the Lt.

-Once the clergyman has been found - trigger the hostage rescue script.

-Get the Clergyman and the Lt to an extraction point

-End of 1st scenario -- 2nd scenario.. will be to extract the double agent who has gathered intel about the extremist's next area of assault and the revealing of the financial backers of the extremist. (These scenarios will play over multiple maps). 3rd scenario - stop the advance of the extremists and sabotage the financial backers network.

-Use a civilian spawn script

-Add Intro/Outro

CREDITS AND THANKS TO:

TULIQ for Kill Ticker

BANGABOB for Enemy Occupation System

ALDURIC for A3MP - maps

TONIC for Virtual Ammobox System (VAS)