Sign in to follow this  
MHSJROTTCADET

Is there any way to...

I was wondering if you can depbo the stock weapons, alter some settings, (say make the M16A2 fully automatic, or give it a bigger clip) without wrecking the game? does OFP do a check of it's base addons? If you can't do that, can you rename addons to overrwrite stock addons? My biggest problem with OFP is that you can't use any of the user made addons in the campaigns, and if you suck at mission making, (like me) you have to wait for someone to make a mission using your addon.

Why yes, as a matter of fact you can.  I would know, since I asked this a few months ago smile.gif

There is this program called "OFP Manager"  that you can use.  I could make all the changes on my computer, but could never get the goddamn thing to work ingame sad.gif

Anyways, you can get it  here

It allows you to turn your config.bin into a config.cpp, which you can then edit with notepad and stuff.

You shouldn now be able to change the strength of weapons (which means realistic hellfires tounge.gif ), ammo capacity (I think), and all sorts of other neat stuff.

Good luck smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ Sep. 20 2002,19:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There is this program called "OFP Manager"  that you can use.  I could make all the changes on my computer, but could never get the goddamn thing to work ingame sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

so did this work for you or not? little confusing right now smile.gif but thanks I will try this program!

Well it worked for me, but whenever I'd try and start the game I'd get a weird error message and it'd crash-to-desktop sad.gif

But I think Denoir got it working, as well as alot of other people. It should do everyrthing you need smile.gif

um. sorry to bring this up again, but does anyone have a direct link? I looked under addons and Utilities but could not find it.