Sign in to follow this  
Rea3perPr0

[3.JgKp] - UV Mappers and Texture experts

Hello there Arma Community

My name is Fabian (short Fabi) from the German Arma2/3 community 3.Jägerkompanie.

First of all let me tell you something about us:

The 3.Jägerkompanie is a now 3 years old German Arma2/3 community, which is well established in the German sector.

We currently have about 50 active members, and are undergoing a center change to Arma 3.

We replicate a high military standard, within our missions events and public servers, in simulation of the German Armed Forces.

The Clan established in 2011, which gives us 3 years in business, as stated above.

However, this was just meant to give you a quick overview, who is actually talking there.

Now we come to the get&give part I’m here for.

What do we "get" or more need, require, lack and solicit from this strong Arma community?

An experienced UV-Mapper

A Texture Maker

What do we give?

A Clan Cooperation / Partnership

Full use and licensing of all completed mods created while this Partnership

A Team of experienced scripter’s and web designers!

Other attributes that can be discussed throughout the partnership talks

What do we have so far?

We currently have several highly detailed Arma2/3 models without any pinch of color.

f.E.:A Link to a few of our models

All of those models are created from scratch within blender

There are a few more models the UV-Mappers and Texturer´s will see when we get to the project

That is why I am here! I request your help to create another great community product.

As the spirit of the Arma community spreads across from Arma1 to Arma3 we now hope to find a helpful expert out there to make this community once again richer in mods and partnerships!

With kind Regards, [3.JgKp]Fabi.

Edited by Rea3perPr0

Hello

I can model, uv map and create custom textures (Photoshop, 3D Studio).

Although my experience is mostly architecture... but uv mapping is the same.

I am making an Arma 3 map atm with some custom buildings and models.

I have no knowledge of scripting and it would be nice to team up with someone for a serious mod.

And I know that German Arma community was always very active and contributing a lot over the years.