Sign in to follow this  
max1944

Remove Level Boundaries (I see a Mine ... Boom!)

Hello

I have trouble with the last scouting mission of the adapt campaign. I finished the "Mysterious Cache" sidemission and I want to enter the "Weapon Dealers" by sea. I captured a Speedboat (300m headshot on a moving target) but I can't use it because of level boundaries. First Kerry says: "I should check my map" later "I see a mine" and then he simply dies. There are no mines (it's just a out-of-bounds zone that kills you).

arma3%2BBorders.jpg

Is there a way to disable the level boundaries for this mission or activate a player+vehicle god mode to get through that zone?

I would be truly grateful if someone can help.

Edited by max1944

Go on land. It's probably faster, and your approach will not be so exposed.

And I assume you have tried going nearer to the shore to avoid the explosions?

It could just be bad boundary making on BI's part, I would assume they would leave some room for you to use a boat to get to the objective, especially if it is near the water like it is there.

Go on land. It's probably faster, and your approach will not be so exposed.

There are three missions (Mysterious Cache, Weapon Dealers, Air Dominance) and they are all at the coastline. On land there are armoured vehicles and a lot of infantry. By sea they can be avoided and the (armed) Speedboat is quite fast.

And I assume you have tried going nearer to the shore to avoid the explosions?

Yes, I had the same idea and it worked but later there is another out-of-bounds zone that can't be avoided this way.

Edited by max1944