Sign in to follow this  
LOzan

Help with Unconventional AI Respawn Script

Hi everyone,

I'm working on a single player campaign that puts the player in command of a squad of six soldiers, four main characters and two to fill out firepower. The four main characters have had their aim Nerfed and are unkillable (story stuff) and the other two are better shots but can be killed. I want to run a script that reads when one or both of killable AIs are dead, waits until the current firefight is over, and then spawns a new soldier in their place with a custom loadout, randomized white or African face (to keep nationalities accurate) and a random one of the American English voices that the main characters aren't using. Long story short, and I hesitate to say this, it's a little like Call of Duty's system for respawning non-story characters. Can anybody help me figure this out?

You want a lot of things that have to be treated separatedly.... Please, specify your progress on each of the matters, because, if your post is "I want a script that makes all of this things" the answer is no, you need 7 scripts....