Sign in to follow this  
giovafr

kbtell the common sentances

Hi.

I'm just discovering kbtell. I'd like to reuse allready existing sentences like "ready", "contact", calling support, and so on

is it possible, and where to find them plz?

PS : i have dream ; i hate when an unit says "contact to the left", i'd appreciate soooo much to hear as in OFP : "contact at 11 o Clock" :cool:

Use the configViewer, with a bit of digging you should be able to find them all there.

of course yes :)

Well if someone allready knows the classname it would be nice.

Otherwise i'll post it here once i'll found it,it'll take some time as i'm working on lots of things.

Hello,

Question: is there a MEGA-RETARDED-NOOB (me) kbtell tutorial?

Cause honestly, I understand a shit about what is said in this forum, and still I'm doing things with mean old playsound....

Ok i found CfgSentences. But that only list all missions sentences, not 'common' sentences that exchange a leader with his teamates (eg: "1 Stop" , "Ready" , "Out of Ammo", "2 attack that tank")

If someone know where to find it, his help would be appreciated !

Barbolani : i'm noob as you (but i hope not retarded :D )

kbtell is very powerfull , you can run a discution between several units just by calling it once, discution can be dynamic, but it seems also very complicate to setup.

As you i'm lost and don't know yet how to use it :D i'll post a tuto or link once i'll discovered how to use it.

kbtell is very powerfull , you can run a discution between several units just by calling it once, discution can be dynamic, but it seems also very complicate to setup.

As you i'm lost and don't know yet how to use it :D i'll post a tuto or link once i'll discovered how to use it.

If you achieve this, definetly you are not as retarded as me :)

Placing a tuto for dummies like: place your text here, place your audio here, ta dah!! Would be a great thing!!!!