Sign in to follow this  
DerBiwi

Problem wih selfdefined Uniform

Hey guys.

I've created a retexture of the stadard BLUFOR-Uniform and Vests, but when I want to start the Mission in Editor, I got this error message:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/486698653722459280/50CE66E6A018FE8E28BD436083E16115A8F54B1E/

I've defined the Uniform so:

class U_greek_uniform: Uniform_Base
{
	scope = 2; /// scope needs to be 2 to have a visible class
	allowedSlots[] = {BACKPACK_SLOT}; /// where does the uniform fit to when not equipped
	displayName = "Uniform (Multi-Fleck)"; /// how would the stuff be displayed in inventory and on ground
	picture = "\A3\characters_f\data\ui\icon_U_BasicBody_CA.paa"; /// this icon fits the uniform surprisingly well
	model = "\A3\Characters_F\Common\Suitpacks\suitpack_blufor_diver"; /// how does the uniform look when put on ground
       hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"biw_units_campaign\data\units\greek_clothing.paa"};

class ItemInfo: UniformItem
	{
		uniformModel = "-";
		uniformClass = Test_Soldier_base_F; /// what soldier class contains parameters of the uniform (such as model, camouflage, hitpoints and others)
		containerClass = Supply90; /// what fake vehicle is used to describe size of uniform container, there is quite a lot SupplyXX classes ready
		mass = 80; /// combined weight and volume
	};
};

And so I included it into the unit:

class  greek_soldier :greek_base
    {

author = "Biwi";
scope = 2;
       displayName = "Rifleman";
      uniformClass = "U_greek_uniform"; //the uniform item
 side = 2;
faction = "biw_secyour_faction";
vehicleClass = "biw_greek_infantry";
};

uniformClass in your uniform should point to greek_soldier not Test_Soldier_base_F

uniformClass = "greek_soldier";

hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"biw_units_campaign\data\units\greek_clothing.paa"}; should be in the unit class.

Thx for the answer Surpher.

Do I have to do the same to the Vest and the Helmet?