Sign in to follow this  
Captain

Why are there no military structures on nogova?

I just took a quick drive around Nogova in my lil Skoda. And to my surprise I could'nt find any sort of Military establishment there. Well, none that were oubvious anyway. All I could draw up was the airfield in the very far North of the Island and a small fenced off area on the road which follows allong-side the river that flows through the Island. I just thought that an Island even that small should have at least a small Militia... What do you guys think?

Theres a small military camp thing (perfect for militia) on the west bank of the lake at the end of the river.

and there are a large set of warehouses all surrounded by walls just up the road from the airbase in the desert..... I think that this is more for where the nogovan government store their UFOs though :-) smile.gif an area 51 if you will.....

anyway, thats all I've found actually on the island.

Yeah, the military complex with the warehouses by the desert kicks ass, I just found it for myself last night and thougt it was like a tank depot or something? confused.gif

After all, that IS where alot of the enemy tanks come from on the mission when you have to have a huge tank battle to protect the town.

COINCIDENCE??? confused.gif

Yeah, the Resistance T-55's came from somewhere. The T-80's and 72's were stolen biggrin.gif let that be a lesson, never leave the key's lying about tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ July 20 2002,17:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, the military complex with the warehouses by the desert kicks ass, I just found it for myself last night and thougt it was like a tank depot or something?  confused.gif

After all, that IS where alot of the enemy tanks come from on the mission when you have to have a huge tank battle to protect the town.

COINCIDENCE???  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Errrrr yeah, those tanks were actually driven by aliens who had sworn never to show themselves to humans but one night they had a bit too much to drink and went beserk and stole some tanks......

sorry about that.