Sign in to follow this  
CommuneCode

Age on the Apply section not working

I am currently 15 and will be 16 in July, I have put in my birthdate as my real one and the representative email box did not show up!? Yet when I put in the date but changed the year to 1997 the box did show up, but if I were born on that date that year I would be 16 already!? I would like to apply now to get my project voted up but I need to know how to fix it first. Thanks in advance for the responses.

If you have to be 16 to enter the contest you might have to wait until July. But don't worry, this will be soon enough. Most voting will happen near the end of the contest.

I am currently 15 and will be 16 in July, I have put in my birthdate as my real one and the representative email box did not show up!? Yet when I put in the date but changed the year to 1997 the box did show up, but if I were born on that date that year I would be 16 already!? I would like to apply now to get my project voted up but I need to know how to fix it first. Thanks in advance for the responses.

Hi CommuneCode, it actually seems this was a mistake in the application procedure. You are now able to apply.

However, please note that you do have to be over 16 years old by the submission deadline (October 28th), and if you have not yet reached the legal age in your state or province of residence, you are obligated to provide contact information of your legal representative. More information is available in the contest rules.

Sign in to follow this