Sign in to follow this  
Fr33d0m

"I Feel ALiVE" Saturday Nights with The Medius Network

Hello Everyone!

All of us at the Medius Network would like to cordially invite you (and your small clan) to join us during our "I Feel ALiVE" Saturday Nights! Turn on your ALiVE mod (www.alivemod.com) and join in on realistic, unpredictable battle, active persistent ALiVE connection (registered with alivemod.com and reporting!) with insanely responsive AI and solid performance!

TMN "I Feel ALiVE" night will begin at 6:30 CST every Saturday, and continue until the last player disconnects. "I Feel ALiVE" Saturdays events will be held on 1-2 dedicated servers (Depending on number of players). Come and join our organized, moderated missions on our high quality dedicated servers w/ headless client support!

Our high quality business grade SLA connection will provide minimal lag entertainment for hours! Bring your clan, group of friends or siblings and see what we have to offer!

For more information, including our teamspeak address and server addresses, please visit www.tmnclan.com!

We look forward to staying ALiVE with you on the battlefield!

P.S. All servers on The Medius Network support Task Force Radio. Support in this case does not mean require. It's merely recommended and supported :-)