Sign in to follow this  
marshmanguy

Possible missions in campaign

It said before OFP Resistance came out that there would be a number of different mission out comes depending on how you played. Ex If you beat this mission this way this is the next mission instead of this one. What are all the missions that are possible and how do I get them?

Well on the second mission, if you "betray the partian" then you get to work for the soviets... you can of course turn back or continue working for them. Oh yeah and if you dont take lipany in the 2nd last mission you get another mission... never tried it though

When I am finished with the game I will have to betray the partisans. Thanks I didnt know there were more missions.

Also, depending on whether you succeed in getting the intelligence in Information, the following mission Occupation changes slightly. If you get the intel you launch your attack later and some tanks have already left, making the job easier.

Also, I've never heard of this extra mission after Lipany (the mission Hunting I believe); do you know what happens? The normal mission to follow is called Trap and you assault Petrovice.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Also, I've never heard of this extra mission after lipany<span id='postcolor'>

I dunno about it either... i just heard that it existed.

Wouldnt it of been good if the campaign was bigger and there were many missions where the soviets defeated your attempts and forced you deep into Nogova, taking some of your rescources in the process ... this probably would of been a harder, but more realistic campaign. It probably would of been better if the Soviets actually won though... wouldnt of felt the same... but equally worth the money biggrin.gif. But you could argue that having NATO come the Russians would have a problem... although seeing as BIS tried to make this a SOVIET-RESISTANCE battle only i can see the problem in bringing NATO...

STILL no arguemnts about the campaign from me, i love it and have played it three times now... oh yeah the soviet ending was funny... GUBAS a real bastard isnt he???

Yeah, for a guy who hates ruskies so much during the "normal" game, Victor sure seems surprised about that turn of events. smile.gif