Sign in to follow this  
thetrooper

change probablility to 100

Hi all, I m tryingh to crate a probability for a mine. I got a trigger over a mine named mine1 at probablility of 50. In a trigger want to say if it is not present, then make another mine probability 100%.

ie. if one mine isn't present then a different one is by setting it to 100.

Any ideas?

I do something similar in one of my missions for artillery pieces and cammy netting covering them. I'll explain what I do, and you'll see that it would work the same way for you.

Arty2 is placed in the editor, probability of presence is 50%. Then, my Camo Netting is placed with the probability slider remaining at full (100%), but with the following as a condition:

true && (alive arty2)

What this does, is if arty2 is not spawned because it rolled that way, then the camo netting will not spawn. This same concept can be achieved in scripting in the same way, just with if/thens.

Yeah I can see how that works. Will play around with that. Shall give it a go. Thanks again

Thought I found an easy waybut, ooft, could it be a bug with mines?

m1 set probability 50

I created a trigger. m1 present. cond: delete vehicle m2.

m2 will not delete.

Make sure its deleteVehicle not delete vehicle

that's what I actually got. Also even though when probability is 0, the mine is actually alive (even when not visible). I ran a test with a hint. Very unusual.

-----------------

It now works after exiting the game and going back into it :confused:

Edited by TheTrooper