Sign in to follow this  
SINcere

A3 Game Crashing After Auto/User Save-"Too many memory blocks requested"-Campaign

Ok I'm having a very irritating issue and I'm not sure why this is happening. I did noticed on the first mission of the campaign that I got a little lag in the gameplay, but didn't think much of it. On the second mission right after the guy gets blown up by the mine I get the auto-save, well that's when my game gets so chunky that it isn't playable and then eventually crashes with an Arma 3 message saying "Too many memory blocks requested".....can somebody tell me how to fix this? I have searched and went over the few threads about this and changed the settings they were talking about, added and changed some startup parameters, but nothing changes. I get the same issue every time. Now, I have a good computer and I'm not sure why it's doing this as I never had this problem BEFORE my updating. I recently added an Intel SSD 240gb and the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 (upgraded from the GeForce GTX 560 Ti). I wiped my 1 TB SATA and partioned it for storage (media, etc... as well as some installs of stuff I do not want on the SSD).

Here are my computer specs:

Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.4 GHz

8.00 GB installed memory

Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (64 bit)

Nvidia GeForce GTX 770

Intel SSD 240gb

SATA HD 1 TB

I would greatly appreciate any help anybody can give me as this is extremely frustrating.