Sign in to follow this  
j0nes

Texture artist/UV mapper request.

I know Im not the first to ask this and certainly wont be the last. However

IM LOOKING FOR A TEXTURE ARTIST! :yay:

Im looking for someone to texture two models of AC130s (both the AC130J and AC130U) the models are complete and able to be loaded in Buldozer, so I know once animated properly theyll work in game. These models are for my ac130X for Arma 3 (name change forthcoming to "AC130 Pack for Arma 3").

http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w673/DMM_Jones/AC130/ac130showcase1_zpsd0438f1f.png (435 kB) 2013-09-2917_54_09-ac130j-Oxygen2PersonalEditionforArmA2_zps10381878.jpg

The models are currently one LOD which I will then merge together and alter to create the other view lods.

I have them available in P3d (I work in O2) and I can convert them into 3ds or obj if needed.

The models are NOT UV MAPPED, and any material editing you can do in your extensive free time would be appreciated, although I can create the materials if needed when the textures are complete.

please PM me if this interests you, or you can email me at the email on my profile page.

and if you have so much free time that you want MORE projects, let me know :P Ive got plenty.