Sign in to follow this  
Qbz

Ppl cant join my map (but some can.. why ?)

Alright.

So the map has, VAS, Revive script, Vehicle repair script, and thats about it.

Now for some stupid reason.. i need JSRS to even load the map in editor.. OR even load the map ingame. Why is this? When did my map all of a sudden become addicted to JSRS2.0?

THe map was created before JSRS.. so i dont rly see the issue.

So some of the lads were able to join my server, and my map.. but 50% others couldnt.

What we did then was remove ALL addons, and leave with Arma 3 addon.

But then not even i could join.

Whats crackin?? Really annoying.

Help much appriciated

When you edit a mission through the editor with some addons such as JSRS it adds a requirement to the mission. Open the mission and edit mission.sqm in notepad or whatever you prefer and in addOns[] and addOnsAuto[] look for JSRS and remove it (make sure to keep an array format). Then save it and it should fix it.

When working on missions via the editor make sure to never load addons that are not required to play it like JSRS. Only launch the addons that the mission will need like unit addons, vehicles, weapons, etc.

Thank you! I had no clue...

Sorted that out.

You wouldnt by any chance know, why triggers wont work, if im killed or suicide ? As in when i respawn, triggers wont work, and AI wont even react to me. But if im healed up from a team member with the revive script.. triggers stil work :S