Sign in to follow this  
TheRedBaron

Deleting missions

how do you delete missions from single player and mission editor.

is there a way to put a machine gun on the front of a civilian plane without addons or scripts

there's is an addon called 'gimbal planes'..look for it from ofp.info

to delete mission for mission editor, goto c:\program files\codemasters\operationflashpoint\users\

and then locate the username that you saved the mission under and erase the whole folder.

i wouldn't suggest deleting other 'Official' missions though.

To delete single missions just find the name of the mission you wanna delete and delte it from the OFP/Missions folder.

Theres plenty of missions with civvies and MGs. Plane crazy etc. Also a cessna with MG was one of the first addons I got. It may be in very early vehicles section of @War database. How to do It though I dont know but I know its possible, Im no coder

I guess you can add a machinegun withou any addons to the Cessna by typing this in the planes (or any other unit's) init field: </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this addweapon "M60 "; this addmagazine "M60"

<span id='postcolor'>

This will add an M60-machinegun to the cessna. You can also add those heavier weapons (like the chopper-MG's) but i dont remeber the technical names for them...