Sign in to follow this  
Badwolf466

Units not displaying the correct skins?

I have created several different units that are re-textured special forces (Using several different camos) and for some reason they all seem to share one units camo. Despite the different .paa files in the directory of each mod. I have checked the config.cpp and all of the units are using different classnames so I don't believe that is what is casing them to conflict? They all work fine if I run them individually.

Things I've tried so far;

• Running them in different modfolders (Didn't work, still only uses one units textures)
  • Running each addon on their own (That works, however they conflict again if I run more than one)
  • Changing the model paths however that just leads to an error that the models cannot be found

Note: This is a retexture of another addon, so I do not have access to the de-binarized files to change the paths for the textures, however I do know that they look for their texture files in the \data directory of the addon.

Example:

These are two of the textures units that I have made so far;

I2NaWEGl.png8VZsJwll.png

The addon names are called AOR1.pbo and AOR2.pbo (Which for anyone that doesn't already know is the name of the camo(s)) As I stated earlier they are both fine when I run them on their own, however If I run the two together then both sets of units just use the first texture.

Please post if you have any advice or need me to post anymore information.