Sign in to follow this  
Lokai

Weird graphics glitch since campaign came out

Hey everyone,

ARMA 3 has been fine graphically (other than optimization issues and FPS) for me since alpha, but now I'm having a pretty impressively bad graphical glitch. I have only seen this since the campaign came out and the patch that came with that. All plants and terrain objects now have this odd blue/white outline around it whenever I get within a certain distance. This doesn't apply to vehicles or units for some reason, just foliage. Check out the screenshot below to see what I mean. I can definitely play through the game with it doing this, but it is rather ugly and distracting to the overall experience. Anyone seen anything similar? Didn't see anything on it in the forums.

70F48DB017EFE20EF9DF29474C9178269DF484CA

Some more screenshots in my profile here if that isn't clear enough: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993237274/screenshots/?appid=107410

Would love to hear any suggestions.

Verify steam cache and check your graphics cards temperatures.

Thanks SeaTrane, that fixed it. No idea what that is or how it is suddenly different than before the campaign came out, but no more problems with that now. Also, thanks for the suggestion Furret. Would have tried that next.